Standard DWC cherry toms

bridgemongerMay 16, 2013

This is my first system, so lots of learning. I am in the process of doing my fist single plant 5gallon. The current is 10gal roughneck tub with 2 plants. Was 3, but I 86d one for space. I've had few bumps I have figured out and I a pretty sure everything is going well. My system is the mentioned tub, south facing window, and a pair of 125w cfls. And a small fan. I am running GH floraduo and for some reason nectar of the gods Herculean harvest. I started bloom about a month ago (when I had also figured out I was under feeding- which explained the yellow crumblies) and I have flowers and green matters popping up all over. I see lots of people talking about closed pollination and I just have to say, a gentle "running" middle and index finger on the flowers and stem seem to work great. Getting sideways here. Oh, I change water @ 2 weeks and at one week --- now --- I add nutrients based for 2 gallons of water. I just don't believe the guide follows true when plants become larger.

Anyhow, question is about how long from the first green till it starts going red? I think it's been 2 weeks about and I am expecting any day now for red to start coming in. Supplying a picture if anyone eagle eyed spots something let me know!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
bridgemonger

Better close up for possible insights. Honestly, I think I'm just impatient. And they are fine.

Bookmark   May 16, 2013 at 1:15AM
grizzman

Do you live in China? I noticed both you pictures are upside down!
But seriously, waiting for your tomatoes to go from green to red is like watching water boil. It seems to take longer than it does but once it starts they all start.
You plants look healthy, BTW.

Bookmark   May 16, 2013 at 7:54AM
bridgemonger

Lol grizz, used an iPad. They display correctly for me. I get what you're saying but ya know ... Lol.

This post was edited by bridgemonger on Thu, May 16, 13 at 10:35

Bookmark   May 16, 2013 at 10:33AM
More Discussions
Lettuce is infected
Can anyone tell me what my lettuce is being infected...
SNosko
organic hydroponic ferilizer
I am looking for a good source for organic hydroponic...
little sur farm
Switchin on/off cycles and wheather it should be gradual?
Hello, I was recently asked if it effects the plant...
Jeremiah Landi
Exploring the Kratky Hydroponic method for indoor vegetable growi
I've beem OD'ing on Youtube and Garden Web exploration...
delaware
coco peat as a medium
I have been using cocopeat for a very short while,...
theflgardener
Sponsored Products
Freedom Bed In Natural Leather
| Italy Design
PLC Lighting Outdoor Lighting. 2 Light Outdoor Wall Sconce Broze Finish Matte Op
Home Depot
Block Watch - Rose Gold Mesh - Tom Dixon
$490.00 | HORNE
Panasonic Lithium Battery
$1.99 | FRONTGATE
Bocci | 21.50 Fifty Pendant Chandelier
YLighting
Moda Square Lace Chrome Thirteen-Light 26-Inch Pendant with Swarovski Strass Jet
Bellacor
Royal Blue Circle Rings Giclee Glow Plug-In Swag Pendant
Lamps Plus
Tiergan 90-Bottle Wine Storage - WC54C
$539.99 | Hayneedle
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™