Incredibelle

eager.to.learnJune 9, 2010

I had read lots of info last fall about the Incredibelle to be released Spring 2010 but I have been unable to lfind any locally or online. Anybody know where I can find one or if they were indeed released as planned?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
wild_belief(7b)

Not sure if you're looking for 'Invincibelle Spirit' or 'Incrediball'. The first is essentially a pink Annabelle, the second is touted as a hardier Annabelle with larger flowerheads. Good news is they have both been released! Bad news is they can be tricky to find; not sure what to tell you on that front, but I bet others will come up with some suggestions here on the forum. Good luck!

Bookmark   June 9, 2010 at 9:53PM
stompede(z7 VA)

Lots of growers are growing Invincibelle Spirit, but only a few that I know of are even considering growing Incrediball.

Bookmark   June 9, 2010 at 10:21PM
dwk001(z5 IL)

Both are being distributed widely under the "Proven Winners" brand (sold in white plastic pots with black lettering--a big "PW" with a green leaf). The "locator" page at www.provenwinners.com doesn't seem to be working. You might consider giving "Proven Winners" a call to see if they can tell you if any retailers in your area are carrying these hydrangeas. Here is some contact info from their website:

Proven Winners
111 E. Elm Street  Suite D
Sycamore, IL 60178
P: 877-865-5818
F: 815-895-1873
email: sandy@provenwinners.com

Bookmark   June 9, 2010 at 10:38PM
anele_gw

RE: Invincibelle . . . I purchased one w/o blooms, but before I bought a 2nd, I saw on this forum that the pink is a very dusty pink. I then saw one at Home Depot, and it did indeed have dusty pink blooms.

Does anyone know if the bloom color improves with age?

Bookmark   June 10, 2010 at 8:46AM
eager.to.learn

Thanks for the responses everyone. I am looking for the Incredibelle Spirit (the pink). I will followup with Proven Winners to see where I can get one!

Bookmark   June 10, 2010 at 8:49PM
anele_gw

You're looking for Invincibelle, then . . .it's named after all the "invincible" spirits in the fight against breast cancer.

Bookmark   June 11, 2010 at 12:47AM
More Discussions
Ericaceous compost for hydrangea
I have grown hydrangeas in containers since last summer....
jchad214
Propogating Hydrangea
Hi, My neighbors have just put up a 6 foot high fence...
Jon 6a SE MA
Looking for hardy hydrangeas to plant.
Looking to plant a couple of hardy hydrangeas. Live...
abykatz22
Difference in Oak Leaf and Macrophylas
I have had both types of hydrangeas and all have had...
seamommy
Vanilla Strawberry in Part sun?
I was wondering if Vanilla Strawberry would do okay...
suz9601
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™