Japanese tripod ladder

bonheJanuary 13, 2007

Hi All,

I'm a newcomer in this forum. I'm looking for a Japanese aluminum tripod ladder. I found lot of tripod ladder on the web, but I just like the design of Jap. ladder. Stonelatern.com used to have it, but not anymore. Could anyone tell me where I can get one. Thanks a lot in advance. Tuan

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
yama(7b Ga)

You never find Jap ladder.
Within very short time your posting will be removed. ...............................Yama

Bookmark   January 14, 2007 at 7:21AM
yama(7b Ga)

Hi Bonhe
you can buy orchard ladder from many arbolist supply stores. Shipping cost is high. differnce between home made and Aluminum trypod ladder is
1)Homemade is much easeir to use than factory made.but heavyer than aluminum/factory made. I use hichory saplings to make trypod ladders. hickory is stronger than oak.
If you tell me what state you are in, I can tell you where you can buy orchard ladder.

Also check google serch" tripod ladder".
yama

Bookmark   February 3, 2007 at 9:45AM
bonhe

Hi Yama,
Thanks a lot for replying. I'm living in Corona, CA. You're right. I found a company that sell Jap. tripod (I believe Japan's company ordered this kind of tripod from China) in England. The cost of shipping to my place is almost equal to the tripod price !! So I'd rather to find a orchard tripod in the US. One company name Stokes has this kind of ladder (more heavier than the one made in China). Bonhe

Bookmark   February 7, 2007 at 12:34AM
inkognito

What mike is trying to tell you is that he finds Jap insulting but being a Jap he is too polite to say it. 'Japanese' is the right word.

Bookmark   February 7, 2007 at 6:26PM
yama(7b Ga)

Hi Bonhe
There is a company making trypod ladder in Calfornia, also Arborlist supply store/ mail order( in Cal). If you can't find it let's me to know. I will find it for you( My file cabinet is in mini storage, I have to drive 20 miles to get it ^^ ).

Inky
My dear friend ^^.
yama

Bookmark   February 8, 2007 at 9:21PM
bonhe

Hi Yama,
I'm so shock when I read the post of Inkognito. I'm so sorry if you misunderstood me. I had no means to insult you or any Japanese when I used "Jap." as abbreviation of Japan. Again, please accept my apology. Bonhe

Bookmark   February 10, 2007 at 8:26PM
yama(7b Ga)

Hi bonhe
I know you didn't mean to insult to any one. Don't warry about it. nowaday JPN or Jp work better ^^.
Some time I have to show my teeth and let's them to know that we are not happy to see "Jap" word anywhere.
I will tell you story(s) later...................... yama

Bookmark   February 11, 2007 at 2:35PM
More Discussions
Canadian west coast winter
Not a desirable state for a layout aspiring to look...
hitchhogg
Can gravel be kept clean with a leaf blower?
Can graveled areas be kept clean with a leaf blower?...
castorp
Pine Cloud pruning advice
I need some advice on pruning this pine. Here is a...
diyspa
Your Japanese garden questions
There seems to be little new questions on this forum....
ja-gardener
Dwarf Japanese Maple Damage from snow
We just had a severe snow event last week (5 1/2 ft)...
ally77dano20
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™