Singapore Hydroponic Gardens

BryguyMay 20, 2012

Hello! I am an engineering student working in Singapore on an engineering project for urban gardening. As my team has researched different ways to accomplish our objectives we have looked at hydroponics as a viable solution. We are dealing with government housing in Singapore which is very small so space is a very big issue. The climate is very hot and humid. We were wondering if there is any advice out there about design ideas, methods that may work, problems that you have encountered etc. Really any user feedback from people who active participate in indoor gardening would be extremely helpful as we try to improve the processes and technologies that are currently used. We hope to hear from you - BYU Engineering Team

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
grizzman

search this forum for jean-luc and/or lucas. If you can tolerate all the arguing and bickering he caused, you may find some useful information as he lives in thailand.

Bookmark   May 21, 2012 at 3:16PM
georgeiii

I have something that will interest you. Go to Sustainable Hydrponics. Let me know what you think. And yes there's bickering there too. Hahaaaaa

Bookmark   May 22, 2012 at 12:32PM
pokemon00

Hi there. BYU Engineering Team,
My name is Thomas and i would like to meet you guys to learn together with you guys about the hydroponics technology. Hope we can share each other our knowledege. Pls reply me at cgloh@hotmail.com

Bookmark   October 27, 2012 at 12:59AM
More Discussions
Who Else Has Vertigro Stackers?
I'm curious how many people are using Vertigro Stackers...
twisted76017
resident Teal 4s For Sale of Illinois
Quentin Townsend is a resident Teal 4s For Sale of...
daserigunimi
Hydroponically Grown Kale - Convert to Soil?
I bought a package of hydroponically grown kale plants...
eahamel
Using Miracle Gro
Has anyone used Miracle Gro (the blue water-soluble...
frangeb
Nutrients and PPM
I'm new to hydroponics and have a question. I bought...
amint17
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™