Living off hydroponics???
I'm new to this, and just curious about the possibilities, regardless of cost.
All questions related to hydroponics only.
1. Is it possible to grow a wide enough variety of foods hydroponically to meet all of your body's food needs?
2. If so, how much room would be required to grow enough food to sustain one average sized person?
3. Is there a list somewhere detailing all of the possible foods you can grow hydroponically?
4. Is it feasible NOT to use pesticides or herbicides on hydroponic foods if grown in a sealed environment?
5. Has anyone you know of or heard of lived off of only hydroponic food for a long time, or almost completely on hydroponic food? How was their health in relation to the general public?
6. What would be the price range for such an endeavor, to live off of purely hydroponic output?
7. What are the best books on learning about hydroponics in your experience?
Thank you so much for your answers!