Bucket System leaking
Hi, Im fairly new to indoor hydroponic gardening and I have setup a 6 bucket DIY RDWC/Top feed hydroponic system. I got everything setup and went for a test run. I sealed the hose connections with grommets.
A lot of the grommet seals are leaking. I see two options.
1. I can find a plant safe sealant/putty to fix the problem
2. I can get brand new buckets drill new clean holes
3. I figure out a drainage system for the leaked water to get pumped back into the system
Please let me know about y'all's experience is with plant safe sealants and putties
As well as tips and tricks to get around this problem. Really any feedback is great.