Question about posting picture

monroehydrangeaAugust 16, 2010

Hi, i have so many question about hydrangeas and I neeed help identifying them. However, I need to know how to post the pictures here first. can anybody please tell me how?

Thank you

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
dondeldux

Hi, Depends where you have your pictures stored, I use Picasa if you do also I might be able to help you, if you use Photobucket, maybe someone else can.

Donna

Bookmark   August 16, 2010 at 4:24PM
monroehydrangea

Donna,I just downloaded the picasa. Can you please assisted me to the steps of posting my picture here? :)
Thank you

Bookmark   August 16, 2010 at 5:35PM
dondeldux

Hi Monroehydrangea,

Here goes!!

First your photos must be in an album, the ones you wish to post anyway..........go to the specific album and bring up the picture you wish to post........on the right side of the page see the words "Linc to photo"...........click that......go to "select size" (choose your size, I use large).............then click on "embed image" just above the size option...........click on "embed image" to turn it blue.......right click on "embed image" to copy............go back to the message you were writing.......and in the body of the message right click to paste.

Now, when you look at the message you should see many 4-6 lines of gobbledygook and then you preview the message and if it was done correctly, when you see the actual preview it should show the picture instead of the gobbledygook.

If it doesn't work the first time, keep trying until you see the picture in the preview. Hopefully, you're smarter than I was, it took me quite some time to get it correct!!

Usually I click down 2 lines from the last sentence I have written in the message box and then paste and if you want to write more after the picture, click down a line or 2 again and continue to write. If you don't sometimes the picture can cover up some of your writing.

They have a practice forum for posting picture somewhere, on this forum, I used it many months ago, you can practice there without making a fool of yourself, and there are usually a few people who lurk around the practice forum that will try to help you if you goof...........

Good Luck and if you have any more questions I'll try to answer tomorrow, I'm going to bed..........

Donna

Bookmark   August 16, 2010 at 10:17PM
More Discussions
Blue Billow Hardy in Chicago (Zone 5)
Looking to see if anyone has grown Blue Billow in the...
kfless
Need help with hydrangea companions
Hello. I am putting in a new bed this Spring. It is...
suz9601
When to plant new hydrangeas? Zone 7
Hello! I had a new patio put in this fall and want...
Lrw2a
Everlasting series
I'm a grower in RI and tried the Everlasting series...
theplayer
Hydrangeas in wet soil
I have an empty area beside our air conditioning unit...
ryank817
Sponsored Products
'Hope Anchors the Soul' Frame
$11.99 | zulily
Oak 3-tier Leaning Laptop Shelf
Overstock.com
Fresca Largo Teak Modern Bathroom Vanity with Wavy Double Sinks
Modern Bathroom
Brock Plug-in Picture Light
Lightology
"Lucas" Crystal-Edge Frame 5" x 7"
$595.00 | Horchow
AICO Furniture - Tuscano Mansion Bedroom Set in Biscotti -...
Great Furniture Deal
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™