The Hydroponics Cultivator Pro I just recently purchased

dealzerNovember 7, 2008

I have been an avid grower for 12 years. Until recently I have lived in a house where I always had a spare closet to devote to growing. However, business has taken me to a new city where I had to moved into a cramped apartment with neighbors close by. Because my lease is only 6 months, I didn't want to take the time to convert a closet, and the space is also extremely limited.

So, instead I opted this time to go for a commercial grow box from Homegrown Hydroponics, and I am really glad I did! I was hesitant at first because I read a lot of users opinions on here about commercial grow boxes being no good for various reasons, but this one really stands out and so far the performance is amazing.

I started with 12 seeds from Reeferman Seed Bank from BC. After 6 weeks I plucked a few males, and let the ladies spread their wings. After about 12 weeks of growth, my plants are healthy, and growing like wild fire. Litterally at least a good 3/4-1" of growth a day!

I am hopeing to pull a little over a pound out of this first grow in the next 30-45 days. This is the first time I have grown this Big Bud Sativa strain, and so far I am very impressed with the dense, bushy growth inherit to this strain. The nice thing about this particular grow box is that it has both HPS and MH lights going at the same time. That's 800 watts of light in this machine, and the plants are responding really well. I think the complete light spectrum is really making a noticeable difference over just red light...

BTW - In case you were wondering, I bought this puppy from Dealzer -

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
freemangreens(Zone 10 CA)

Don't be surprised if you get very few replies to your post.

Though we owe a lot to pot growers for their due diligence in creating innovative growing techniques, most of us on this forum grow food; at least, that's my take.

Bookmark   November 7, 2008 at 12:25AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
vegitarianslayer(9)

so ummmmm you bought "this puppy" from "Dealzer" and your name is Dealzer? Hmmmmmm............
.....all im saying is......

CHEERS!

Bookmark   November 7, 2008 at 3:33AM
More Discussions
Starting plants from grocery store cuttings
This is something that I have been playing around with...
Kyle A
Using Gravel as a growing media
This thread is created, and only for people who have...
homehydro
Kratky Method Lettuce
I have been growing lettuce indoors using the Kratky...
nuverde
Started the hydro garden
I watched Bobby grow long enough and got busy. I bought...
radrob
coco peat as a medium
I have been using cocopeat for a very short while,...
theflgardener
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™