Growing again

SarkasticNovember 3, 2011

I am about 3 weeks into a new grow. I sowed cherry tomato, red bell pepper and snap pea into my Hydroton grow bed around 10-9

and everything looks like it sprouted and started growing. The red bell peppers so far are the slow growers but I saved the seeds from store bought peppers and have low hopes for the peppers that I will get from them. The cherry tomato's are from seed packs that have the name "10's of thousands" so I'm waiting in anticipation for the results. The tomato plants are growing quick and healthy so far. The snap peas are my favorite and this is the first time I have managed to sprout them. I am worried about the outcome since my system is Aquaponics and naturally high in Nitrate. I may not get any fruit from the snap peas but I am very hopeful.

Going to attempt to post links to the pics, I hope it comes through for all to see.

Here is a link that might be useful: My blog site

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Sarkastic

Boy did I ever mess this up. These images are not supposed to show up this big, I am so sorry if this is a problem for anyone. I don't see a way to edit the post after I submitted it now. I would be just as happy to resubmit a new post if a moderator can delete this post.

Bookmark   November 3, 2011 at 11:16AM
More Discussions
What can I do to learn more about planting or farming????
Hi all! I'm a beginner at hydroponics gardening......
skttls
Non-profit sustainable farm needs help to re-plumb hydro-system
We had two old hydroponics grow tables both about 4x4...
brettkp808
Floating Raft system
i am interesting to build a green house with Floating...
nikolascyprus
Nutrients and PPM
I'm new to hydroponics and have a question. I bought...
amint17
Kratky Method Lettuce
I have been growing lettuce indoors using the Kratky...
nuverde
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™