Free liriope/monkey/mondo grass - Free, Free, Free

Ecologist(8 Baton RougeLA)January 2, 2005

Greetings:

Anyone one looking for some monkey grass for their lawn? I have an abundance of extremely healthy plants that need a good home other than the compost pile or the East Baton Rouge Parish landfill. Soil is easy to dig in now that we are in the rainy season. Take a little or take it all. Also free Nandina. Any takers?

Call me, James Henderson, at 225-231-4722 (home) or (225) 757-8088 @ Gulf South Research Corporation: http://www.gsrcorp.com, and I will provide my address. I live in Melrose Subdivision NE of Florida and N. Foster intersection in Baton Rouge.

To sweeten the deal, I'll through in some heirloom African squash, bean, pea, and other seeds to any takers of the monkey grass.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
luvs2plantz8(z8 LA)

i would love some monkey grass just let me know how to send you money for shipping. thank you so much i have wanted some for a long time but it is expensive at the garden center and you only get a very small clump my e-mail is mspriss119@aol.com . i should also tell you i live in nw louisiana so any time is a good time to plant.

thanks again
lynn sigler

Bookmark   January 6, 2005 at 7:22PM
mississippichick(z7MS)

I would love some! email me @ andrea38655@peoplepc.com and let me know if the offer is still available!

Bookmark   January 9, 2005 at 4:23PM
melnewby_comcast_net

I was wondering how much the cost of shipping would be?

Bookmark   March 8, 2006 at 12:15PM
kcmwhitten

If you still have any monkey grass I would love to have some. I live only 45 minutes away from Baton Rouge, so if you need me to I can come pick it up instead of you having to ship it. If your interested please e-mail me asap. thanks and god Bless.

Bookmark   July 4, 2006 at 8:03PM
More Discussions
WANTED: I will pull out your large shrubs near Jackson.
I have a truck and need some big shrubs, would like...
touchadream
WANTED: swap plants near Leesville, Fort Polk , Louisiana
Hi, I would like to swap plants with anyone near Leesville,...
Welch_Hill
WANTED: how many interested in a central la. plant swap
checking to see if we get enough to do one.if your...
lilcajunlady36
WANTED: New things to plant
Ok I am new to this, a friend of mine told me about...
db61501
wanted: ms gulf coast looking to plant/seed/clipping trade.
Looking to trade for new plants/SEEDS on MS Gulf coast...
kbrookefreeman7
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™