WANTED: Cuttings/Rootings

1JanetH(8)May 20, 2012

I'm in the Pearl River County, Mississippi area and am looking for all types of cuttings/rootings. Please view my list on my exchange page here and if you have something that I could get, please contact me via email through GW. My beds are very new with only a few plants that are just beginning to show some growth. Thanks!!!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
kchd(7b/8a MS)

Hi Janet,
I am in MS, too. Perhaps we can make a trade. Check out my trade list. I will look around at my plants and see what cuttings I could offer. Lots of my plants are small, and some don't do well as cuttings. I'm traveling right now, so it will be a few days. Feel free to message me.
Katie

Bookmark   June 8, 2012 at 9:15PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
1JanetH(8)

Katie,

It's great to meet a fellow Mississippian :D Hope your travels are safe.

Thanks, I'll look at your list and see if there's anything there that I'm interested in. It may be that I wait until the fall to do anymore trading.

I've been really swamped with plants over the past few weeks and still have a bit to go with more trades coming in soon that will need to be planted. Presently, I do not have anything to offer for trade as my plants are starters....either those I've bought or those that I've made trades for. So, having said that, keep in touch and in the fall, maybe we can trade....surely something I've planted will have seeds or multiply LOL

Thanks so much,
Janet

Bookmark   June 9, 2012 at 10:45PM
More Discussions
WANTED: rooting roses'
Is it possible to root a rose cutting in water. If...
ruditudi
HAVE: Free Crepe myrtle's, Banana's including red Banana
Crepe Myrtle's, white gourgous extremely mature &...
susiewrenn
HAVE: Murraya koenigii
I have a lot of seeds (hundreds) forming on my curry...
ionized_gw
WANTED: Tropical fruit seeds
I have become enthralled by the book, The After-Dinner...
amelia_pepper_lady
WANTED: Salad Ingredients!!
Hi I have lots of flower seeds and I would like to...
Lvs2read
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™