HAVE: butterfly bushes

michelleg(9NOLA)December 17, 2004

I like to whack back my butterfly bushes (light purple flowers) this time of year so that they are ready for the spring (and if there will be a hard enough freeze that they are small enough to cover). So if anyone in the New Orleans area would like some unrooted cuttings, e-mail me to set it up! I also still have lots fo red shrimp plants that are very easy to root that I'd like to get rid of. Any one interested? And of course if anyone has any interesting plants to trade, that would be great too. Michelle

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
lilygirl2(7a)

Will you SASE for some shrimp plants?

Bookmark   March 21, 2005 at 2:18PM
pattyp2257(z8 LA)

will you sase some shrimp plants and some buterfly plants thank you patty

Bookmark   June 11, 2005 at 7:40PM
MimiB1(Z8 LA)

Would you take a look at my list to see if I have anything you might like to trade for? I would love to have some of both if possible. Since you (like me!) like butterflies maybe some Ginger would be of use? I have plenty of that to trade. I also have lots of Salmon colored Amaryllis bulbs. Let me know!

Bookmark   June 12, 2005 at 1:56PM
kcmwhitten

I am just starting to make flower beds. Up until the last few months I never had the time. Anything you would like to donate will be greatly appreciated. I live near Hammond, so maybe we can meet in the middle.

Bookmark   July 4, 2006 at 8:07PM
organic_orion(8)

I am interested in your butterfly bushes. I live in Hammond so the postage shouldn't be that bad. My little sister(3 months) should enjoy watching all the butterflies flock to the bushes in the spring. Please let me know if you would like to trade. You can look at my trade list and see if there are any seeds that you would like to trade for. Thanks and have a nice day!

Bookmark   February 17, 2007 at 4:23PM
More Discussions
WANTED: Cuttings/Rootings
I'm in the Pearl River County, Mississippi area and...
1JanetH
WANTED: Want to trade tropical plants. A list of want and have
I have......... Musafolia canna aka banana canna. Only...
southlatropical
WANTED: Salad Ingredients!!
Hi I have lots of flower seeds and I would like to...
Lvs2read
WANTED: Tropical fruit seeds
I have become enthralled by the book, The After-Dinner...
amelia_pepper_lady
HAVE: Free Crepe myrtle's, Banana's including red Banana
Crepe Myrtle's, white gourgous extremely mature &...
susiewrenn
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™