Rolling Rake?

gardnpondr(Zone 8)April 5, 2006

I bought a rolling rake several years ago and after many years of use the tongs/tines whatever they call them have all broken off. I wanted to replace them and have no idea where to find them. I have this link on Ebay to show you what I am talking about in case you don't know what it is.

They just screw in place so if I could just find where to buy them I could replace them if they don't cost more than the rake does that

Does anyone know where I could find them? I looked on my rake for a company name or phone number but it's gone after all these years of use. TIA

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
gardnpondr(Zone 8)

Well I emailed the guy that had the one on Ebay and asked him if he had the tines and he had an extra set so I got them from him.

    Bookmark   April 26, 2006 at 3:57PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
When to seed new lawn with Centipede?
We had our new house lot graded with fresh dirt in...
Northeast Mississippi Gardeners
Anyone here from Booneville/Tupelo area ? Jenkins
Any awesome nurseries near New Orleans???
In about a week, I will be going to New Orleans. Even...
Weed Control New Lawn
Hello! I planted a centipede lawn from seed at the...
looking for local source of native azaleas
Hi, Does anyone know of any sources for native azaleas...
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™