HAVE: Cowpeas for bird eggs or lina sisco?

rhelynnAugust 25, 2011

I have Mississippi silver crowder field peas and Purple hull pinkeye field peas. I am looking for other cowpeas, dry shell beans or lima beans to grow. Interested in other veggies, too, check my list. If there are any 'bird egg' or 'lina sisco' dry beans I would love to have some of those. I would be trading small amounts for small amounts, 5 to 15 seeds of a variety.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
tormato

Rhelynn,

I have many varieties of dry beans/limas/cowpeas. Some won't be harvested for about a month. Is there a way to contact you (email?).

Gary

Bookmark   August 29, 2011 at 4:02PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
rhelynn

Thank you for your response tormato - I've had trouble adding the email feature but now have it in my member page under 'exchanges'. I am looking for small amounts of trade, five, ten, fifteen bean seeds max, more for small seeds of course.

I have a small amount of speckled whipporwill cowpeas coming in from the garden in a week or so. They have just started to yellow on the pods. My broom corn has just begun to head out and the ornamental corn gave me a large variety of blues, reds and yellows with tiny bits of purple and green.

I did source some lina sisco but am still ears open for anything else that might be interesting to trade for!

Here is a link that might be useful: rhelynn's exchange page

Bookmark   August 31, 2011 at 10:56PM
More Discussions
HAVE: Brown Crowder Pea, Greasy Grit Bean
I have: Brown Crowder Cowpea Purple Hull Cowpea Greasy...
theodosiaunderwood
WANTED: bean swap now open
The bean swap is now open on the Round Robin forum...
hementia8
WANTED: Wanted: Heirloom Beans
I am looking for heirloom beans, especially those with...
Nancyej10x
HAVE: Round Robin Bean swap
There is a bean swap on the round robin forum. If you...
mchill320
WANTED: Volunteer White Half Runner Bean
Looking for a source or a few seeds if someone happens...
jwm1960
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™