Coming to Vicksburg and Lafayette

SmokyMist(7 East TN)May 30, 2013

Coming, very soon, to Vicksburg Miss and Lafayette Louisiana. I'm looking for nurseries that carry brugmansias, does anyone know of any in those areas ? Thank you so much ! My email is fai34@chartertn.net

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
wisner_gw wisner

I'm pretty sure you will find them in Lafayette. They have quiet a few nurseries there. I would do a search and call a few of them.

Bookmark   June 9, 2013 at 11:07PM
SmokyMist(7 East TN)

Thank you wisner, but we are already back now. We visited every single nursery or greenhouse in Lafayette, and to my shock, only one had any at all, and they were un-named 'yellow brugs'.

Bookmark   June 10, 2013 at 1:32AM
jdez(8b)

Wish I would have seen your post in time. A small town named Forest Hill in Central Louisiana would be sure to have whatever you might be looking for. There are at least 50 nurseries in that one area. Some of them only sell wholesale but a quite a few sell to the public. I have NEVER been to Forest Hill and not found whatever it was I was looking for. Look it up on a map. If you ever make a return trip, this is where you need to go. You can find a place to stay in nearby Alexandria. Sorry I just now saw your post.

Bookmark   August 26, 2013 at 2:33PM
More Discussions
Has anybody else seen purple dragonflies?
Hi! I was drinking my coffee by the koi pond this morning...
taffyj
Anyone grow Almonds or English Walnuts?
I am near Baton Rouge, and thinking of planting some...
mmckey2
Is it time to plant Four O'Clock seeds?
I bought a package of mixed color seeds that I want...
janet_la
Was this past winter harsh in Miss/ Louisiana?
You guys are about as southern as possible, but did...
poaky1
South Louisiana Blueberries
Anyone growing blueberries in the ground in South Louisiana?...
pharmachad
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™