CenLa Garden Club

brandyfguillory(8)May 20, 2012

Hi, my name is Brandy and I have started an informal garden club in central Louisiana. There's only three members thus far but anyone and everyone is welcome. Myself and my friends are all pretty new to gardening so we would love to have some "seasoned" gardeners join us to share there wisdom. Our first meeting is schedule for Saturday June 16th at 3:00 pm at Kees Park in Pineville, LA. As an informal group there are no dues or obligations. I will be bringing plants and seeds to swap if anyone is interested. Please come out and join us, we are very excited and are really hoping to meet others that share are passion! We are also on Facebook! Thanks!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
lovevintage(8)

Hi, I live in Ville Platte. I was hoping there would be more activity on this forum? Did you and the other two members meet for the plant swap last June? I would be interested in joining ya'll. My email is brigittelaborde4444@yahoo.com.
I am thinking of pulling out all of the pinks in my front flowerbed (fully grown knockout rose bushes and a few azaleas). My house is white siding, black shutters, and red door. I want to better match house colors.
Thanks, Brigitte

Bookmark   January 21, 2013 at 12:52PM
More Discussions
When to prune live oak
Hi everyone. I need to prune a live oak to clear the...
jon2412
Avocats fiscalistes Canada
Deux ans plus tard, votre client vous appelle. Il est...
MichelCoderre1
Anyone grow Almonds or English Walnuts?
I am near Baton Rouge, and thinking of planting some...
mmckey2
Planting a Live Oak
Hi... I'm new to the forum, and I hope you welcome...
nolawed
When to seed new lawn with Centipede?
We had our new house lot graded with fresh dirt in...
skb3_br
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™