Does anyone have Fillibet or Sabrina ?

madeyna(7/8)October 18, 2009

I was only going to order the catolog at hydrangeas plus and both Fillibet and Sabrina jumped into my cart. Oops :) don,t you hate it when that happens? Anyway I did a search here and didn,t come up with much. I would really like to see these both as bushes and learn a little more about them before I plant them. I have about 20 hydrangeas in pots now and anothers posters pictures of her stunning garden has inspired me to actually get mine in the ground next season. I have started dumping in horse manure to the area they are going and planing just what will go where. Of course a few more hydrangeas will have to follow me home to match her 50 plus plants. I only have one oak leaf so I will need a few more of those. I cann,t believe I finally have a excuse to bring more home. Now if I could just find a way to sneak them into the car without dh seeing them. I,m still working on that one.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
luis_pr(7b/8a Hurst, TX)

Sabrina is part of the Dutch Ladies Series with women's names, mostly starting in "s" for now, large florets, serrated petals and, in some cases, white edges. Its distribution here is limited, nothing like you see with the Endless Summer Series so, when looking for people who have it, check/inquire in the Garden Web European Forums too.

Bookmark   October 19, 2009 at 1:00PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
madeyna(7/8)

Thanks for the reply .I did a search over there for both of them and hygrangeas and didn,t come up with much.So I will ask the grower for a little more info.

Bookmark   October 22, 2009 at 10:14PM
More Discussions
Nikko Blue size
I planted a tiny bare root stick of a Nikko Blue Last...
NVL4
New addition
New hydrangea I just picked up at Lowes
emrogers
Can someone please identify this hydrangea?
I found this at a local grocery store today and thought...
deedles
Looking for hardy hydrangeas to plant.
Looking to plant a couple of hardy hydrangeas. Live...
abykatz22
Pruning Hydrangeas
Should I prune my hydrangeas this spring?
kgibbs25
Sponsored Products
Domi Satin Nickel One-Light Halogen Wall Sconce with Solare Glass
$157.50 | Bellacor
Supple Leather Magazine Holder
| Dot & Bo
Bramble - Roosevelt Counter with Drop Leaf in Multi Color - 25827
Great Furniture Deal
Area Rug: Crescent Sienna 5' 3" x 7' 6"
Home Depot
Grove Wall Sconce
$115.00 | Bellacor