we got snow!!!!!!!

phill_LA(z8or9)December 25, 2004

We got snow here on the westbank. It was so pretty falling out of the sky. Wish it would have lasted longer, I wanted to build a snow man. Didn't get quite enough snow.

:-)

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
mrskjun(9)

Snowed most of the morning here in Ponchatoula too. But you got more on the southshore than we did. Still, it made it a special Christmas for the kids who had never seen snow.

Betty

Bookmark   December 26, 2004 at 6:42AM
greenelbows1(z9--so LA)

I was sorry so many things in my yard looked so bad by the time my family got here, but my younger granddaughter from California was really fascinated to find the birdbath frozen solid. She said they never get ice where she lives. I'll do anything to entertain my grandkids! (almost) Hope you're all thawed out now. What lovely weather! The brugs all look like I hung out dirty scrub rags on sticks.

Bookmark   December 30, 2004 at 1:18AM
sunnycentralFL

The snow sounds lovely!
I grew up on the Westbank, but now live in FL. I am mainly on the quilting forum. I do check the garden forum from time to time for other areas of the country where I will be traveling. It just gives me a much better idea of the local weather. It's better than the 5 day forecast.

sunny

Bookmark   January 3, 2005 at 10:11AM
More Discussions
How to get rid of elephant ears?
I know these can be really nice plants(and I'm sure...
Gumbo
Planting a Live Oak
Hi... I'm new to the forum, and I hope you welcome...
nolawed
Full Sun Shrubs
I have tried two years in a row to get some shrubs...
daviddsims
Night blooming jasmine TREE
not a vine but tree. does anyone have any information...
energy_rater_la
Jacaranda Mimosifolia
Anyone in south Louisiana growing this tree in the...
lac1361
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™