WANTED: Species Lilies

leftwood(z4a MN)August 8, 2005

Not superbum or davidii, and not michiganense, unless a color variation from the usual orange. Prefer zone 5 or hardier, but you never know. . . I have these lilies to trade, or a LOT of other herbaceous and woody material. See my trade list.

# Lilium 'Barcelona'

# Lilium davidii wilmontii - deeper ornange-red "tiger lily" with few spots

# Lilium 'Dots and Dashs', Minnesota introduction

# Lilium 'Fata Morgana'

# Lilium 'Honey Bear'

# Lilium 'Kathy Jan'- Painted upfacing orange painted brown asiatic, Minnesota introduction

# Lilium x dalhansonii 'Marhan'-Martagon type, mauve with spots

# Lilium michiganense

# Lilium 'Shirley'

# Lilium 'Sunday Dress', Minnesota introduction

# Lilium 'Sweet Surrender'

# Lilium 'Tiger Babies'

Thanks, Rick

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
tyshee(Z 3 & 4)

I have some lilies to trade also...
Dreamcathcher, suncrest, cathedral windows, chianti, enchantment, petit, menorca, painted pixie, orange electric, loretto, purple sensation (it's an asiatic bi-color), maribelle,samur and others I could trade one bulb for bulb if you are interested. I would like barcelona, dots and dashes,sunday dress, honey bear, kathy jan, sunday dressLilium x dalhansonii, 'Marhan'-Martagon type, mauve with spots
# Lilium michiganense
, . I have many many lilies so need to know if you want to trade some. Don't want to go on a witch hunt if you don't want to trade. These lilies are Alaska hardy so will live in your zone.

Bookmark   August 17, 2005 at 6:14PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
tyshee(Z 3 & 4)

Sorry, I found your post on the internet and didn't see that you wanted species lilies. I have a few but not multiplied enough to trade. I do have a small madam butterfly but she is $18.00 at B & D so I would want a good trade for that teenager. I have some pink tigrium. I do have many many asiatics and la lilies. I think almost three hundred types but many are not ready at this time for division. I do have more than I listed though. Are you interested in trading? My new email address is tyshee@acsalaska.net. I just switched today so not changed on this site.

Bookmark   August 17, 2005 at 11:15PM
More Discussions
WANTED: Lillium seed
All types from species to NOID, willing to try them...
chickens_on_mars
HAVE: Tiger Lily (orange / seeds or bulbs for other colors
I have these wonderful tiger lilies. Hardy and ever...
happytomato2008
WANTED: later bloomers and red lily beetle
The past 5 years I've avoided buying lilies b/c of...
mrtulin
WANTED: L. Pumilum Wanted for Student Project
Am teaching a high school class to grow lilies indoors...
claykoplin
HAVE: have; spider lilies- l. radiata & mixed iris
Hi - I have these for trade; dahlia - 'sky angel' daffodil-...
Mistee17
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™