Finding Fellner Hybrid Lilies

lindarenee(a5 Ohio)February 17, 2013

I want to try some of Fred Fellner's very hardy Hybrid Lilies. I only find them online at plantlilies.com (Lily Ranch) and they will not ship outside Canada in the spring. Does anyone know of a source of these lilies in the States? Thanks, Linda

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
interspecific(5)

Try 'The Lily Nook', another large canadian grower/seller, based in Manitoba. You may also try: 'B&D Lilies', 'The Lily Garden' and 'Faraway Flowers', all based in the US. All these have www. com sites. Keep in mind two things. One is that canadian sources tend to favor Fellner hybrids and the like because they are hardy there in the colder zones. The other is that these growers/sellers grow their stock on a 3 or 4 year crop rotation basis, so if you don't see the particular ones your looking for this year, don't be discouraged, it will show up in the future.

The source you mentioned, 'Plant Lilies.Com' is a good source as well and I believe they are in the process of building up (increasing) their field stock at this time. But I do believe they ship to the US in the Fall.

With all the sources I've discussed here, you can always Email them and ask them what Fellner hybrids they have in their growing schedule and when they might be available. They are very good at responding back.

Bookmark   February 18, 2013 at 7:57AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
lindarenee(a5 Ohio)

Thank you for the information, it is appreciated! Sorry for the slow response, I did not see an email alerting me that my post had a response. I would love to have some of these lilies. Blessings, Linda

Bookmark   February 24, 2013 at 4:06PM
More Discussions
Pardalinum...looking for seeds
You didn't leave a way to email you re the martagon...
mxracer264
Best/Favorite Co. to get Lily Bulbs?
I would like to add some tall fragrant oriental, chinese...
aunt_lou
Wisconsin Illinois Lily Society news
Our winter Lecture Series is beginning this weekend! On...
linnea56
Toad Lily
In five years, this is the first flower my toad lily...
TNY78
Take that voles/mice !
My lilies were looking beautiful & increasing for...
pandora
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™