garden layout software

genes(Zone6 NS Canada)April 25, 2012

Good day..first post here I believe..starting to accumulate quite a few daylilies..I do have markers for each plant, but often times, the markers get raked out etc in the fall ..I do have software (Plantstep) that I basically know what bed each plant is in but no way to specifically identify a plant with no marker...is there any free software online that people are using to specifically identify the location of each daylily in each bed...Thanks

Gene

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
gardengal48

There is a separate forum for daylilies - this one is limited to the discussion of true lilies (although a LOT of daylily questions get asked and answered :-)) You may just find better and more specific answers to your request from fellow daylily growers.

I'd also consider posting in the Design or Professional Gardening forums as they more often deal with software, both design and/or database software. You can always map out individual beds by hand on graph paper and then identify which plant where. Sometimes the old fashioned method works faster and better than new technology :-)

Bookmark   April 25, 2012 at 2:41PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
genes(Zone6 NS Canada)

Thanks, will do, sorry about that...take care

Bookmark   April 25, 2012 at 5:50PM
More Discussions
Is there any hope??
I have lilies that grow wild on the side of my house....
Twin Cities Trade
new growth on oriental lily
I received an oriental lily for my anniversary in december....
angelaivy
Is this a Lily, or what is it?
I planted this as a bulb over 5 years ago, basically...
jacqueline9CA
Extra large lily bulb
My daughter in Oregon recently dug a large Silk Road....
flowergirl70ks
Red Lily Leaf Beetle Sited
11:15 am in Malden, Ma ( just outside Boston) Came...
MichaelB_MAz6
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™