New Photos

eroctuse2(z5 SE Michigan)August 25, 2008

Well, it looks like this is the season for catching up with photos. I see GMason has updated his online photo album (if you haven't visited it yet you really should) and that's what I'm in the process of doing too.

I've been doing my best to add to the plantfiles on davesgarden.com and since I already had the images edited and resized I thought why not upload them to my photobucket gallery.

There are images from my own garden, the SJI National Convention, the Region 6 Spring Meeting, and the Mio Irisarians Show up now. You can either view them at davesgarden or in my latest uploads on photobucket.

I'm sorry I don't have time to post them here, but I hope you will enjoy them.

Brock

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
candie_here(z9 Ca)

I love erin stroll, now I have to add that to my list of must have. Gorgeous photos.
I N V U
Candie

Bookmark   August 25, 2008 at 11:35PM
mshadow(z4 MI)

You did a beautiful job. Love looking at more pictures. Also, enjoyed reading the article you wrote for the AIS Region 6 newsletter.

Shadow

Bookmark   August 26, 2008 at 11:12AM
iris_gal(z9 CA)

Let's bump this up.

Brock ~~ sensational Japanese iris pics!!! I'm on page 4.

Bookmark   August 27, 2008 at 4:06AM
eroctuse2(z5 SE Michigan)

Thank-you. All of you.

Thank-you mshadow for your kind words regarding that article. I thought it was a bit over the top but Jody (the newsletter editor) asked for alot of adjectives, so it wound up a bit more colorful than I would have liked. Not to mention that photo she didn't tell me she would be including! I'm glad she took that photo though, because you can see my affection for her through that image (whereas other's you might see a different emotion). Mainly confusion with someone's desire to capture my likeness. :)

iris_gal I'm glad you enjoyed the JI photos. Did you see the pseudatas too? I realized afterward that I managed to photograph all of Hiroshi Shimizu's pseudata intros except 'Kinshikou' during the SJI National. That is to say all that are listed on Carol Warner's site.

I'm glad to hear that the images are brightening days. There have been many trials in my life lately and I am happy to hear that I can lighten someone's life if only for a brief moment.

There are more to come. I'm trying to catch up with my photos before the draft horse show season breaks loose.

Brock

Bookmark   September 1, 2008 at 1:28AM
More Discussions
Is this Immortality?
I already posted a question about this Iris (see 'Iris...
lydia1959
Anyone know how to reach Zebra Gardens?
Hello! I found Zebra Gardens and their breathtaking...
redwolfdoc_z5
Looking for iris Frost and Flame
Hi, I m looking for the iris Frost and Flame by the...
gibsongirl74_gw
WANTED: Want any iris , daffodils tulips or lilies
If you are dividing your iris beds and have extra irises...
josephlee
Irises
I live in Virginia and was told I need to cut back...
maxymom
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™