Should I move them again or wait until next year?
I have bed in the front yard that I suddenly realized is all laid out wrong.. lol
I was digging earlier this year, saw that some or my iris was rotting, so I had to dig up the majority of one side. I transplanted the ones that survived, and they are doing well. New growth, and healthy.
So since I just realized they are in the wrong spot, should I move them all now, or wait until next year? Most of them are young anyway, and won't likely bloom next year. Thanks in advance!!