GE Gro-Lisht Assembly ?

robert11(usda 5)September 25, 2008


Presently using GE Gro-Light fluorescents.

(name might be somewhat wrong)

They are about 24 inches in length.

Made this all up about 4 years ago.

Went to Home Depot and Lowes to buy some more, but see that they now only carry the bulbs.

What I am trying to find is what I had before, which I'll try to explain.

What I previously bought had a flat plastic piece glued to the bulb.

The piece had a molded in slot at each end of the plastic to accept a clip for easy mounting.

Have no idea what this was all called by GE.

Does GE still make them ?

What are they called (model, etc.)?

Anyone on the web carry them ? Link to, please ?

Any thoughts on would be most appreciated.



Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

I know the lights you are talking i have the
remains of a couple of 'em laying around somewhere.

Don't remember for sure but the exact name GE called it but
it says Bright Stik Gro $ Sho on the bulb
The thin plastic piece glued along the bulb was the ballast...
and it was a real pain to replace the bulb (since the entire
unit was meant to be disposable)

    Bookmark   September 30, 2008 at 9:52PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Bell peppers
My flowers fall off before fruit developes. Any suggestions?...
Cost-Efficient Lighting
Does anyone know what the most cost-efficient lighting...
Need help Drip watering Basil inside
So i have a little closet grow room setup with lights,...
Dwarf Papaya growing and blooming under grow lights
Here are a couple pics of dwarf papaya plants that...
Question about MH lights?
I have access to a lot of 400 watt metal halide lights,...
wertach zone 7-B SC
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™