Has anything gone awry with the Lily Garden

butterclem(z6 W.PA)August 8, 2013

Hi,

I've been trying to reach Judith Freeman by email and phone for a week. I've heard nothing, and she is always so prompt in communicating. The website makes no mention of fall 2013 deliveries, but I know I ordered from her last fall. Does anyone have any information?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
hostaholic2 z 4, MN

I hope everything is ok, if you find out anything please let the rest of us know.

Bookmark   August 9, 2013 at 1:11AM
pardalinum(z8 PNW)

I received my 2013-2014 catalog yesterday so I expect all is well. The website unfortunately tends to lag behind...

Bookmark   August 9, 2013 at 11:25PM
Vickilily

They are not answering the phone and the voice mail is full, they have not answered my emails, so I sent a fax on Monday and asked them to respond to let me know they got it. As of yet I have not heard back from them. If anyone has any luck getting a hold of them please let me know.

Bookmark   August 13, 2013 at 8:08PM
butterclem(z6 W.PA)

Hi,

Thanks for feedback. I'm going to call her on Sept. 2. The website indicates that last year (the last time it was updated) she wasn't open till 9/1. I'll see what happens, and I promise to leave feedback here.

Pat

Bookmark   August 18, 2013 at 4:39PM
interspecific(5)

Please be patient. I can assure you all is well with The Lily Garden. Their website has been updated and is open for orders. If you haven't received your catalog yet, you will shortly.

The Lily, Garden, like B&D Lilies, The Lily Nook and Faraway Flowers are family owned and staffed. This is the busiest time of the year for these lily farmers with timely cutting, digging, washing, drying and preparation to ship so that customers can be assured of getting the highest quality bulbs possible. Their very own livelihood and reputation depends on that.

So--be patient--all's well. If they don't answer, they're most likely taking advantage of good weather and working in the fields to make sure everything turns out 'just right'. Their website does state telephone times as Monday and Thursdays from 9 AM to 1 PM, (as available). That's Pacific Standard Time.

interspecific: Member, North American Lily Society

This post was edited by interspecific on Sun, Aug 18, 13 at 22:51

Bookmark   August 18, 2013 at 10:17PM
More Discussions
Is there any hope??
I have lilies that grow wild on the side of my house....
Twin Cities Trade
lily virus
Hello all - Here is a picture taken this summer of...
jebfarm
Pardalinum...looking for seeds
You didn't leave a way to email you re the martagon...
mxracer264
Toad Lily
In five years, this is the first flower my toad lily...
TNY78
id for pink crinum
I am looking for the botanical name for the pink crinum...
linda_leaf z10fla
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™