attention strawberry officianados.

HydraBerryNovember 23, 2012

Hello my name is Patrick. This is my first time posting here so I'll be brief. I could use some expertise from anybody who has any experience or strawberry growing. I have an idea to use the PVC tower message inside of the cabinet to grow hydroponically. I just want to do this as a test to see how well it would work before I go and spend a lot of money building a bigger cabinet or 2. Basically do you think that this would work. Putting two PVC type towers inside of each cabinet with plants only planted on the insides facing the lights that r setup in the middle of the cabinet. My go for now is just to grow some delicious hydroponic strawberries for me and my family and if I had success with this possibly building bigger towers to sell at local markets. Also what grow medium do you suggest using when growing hydroponically. And also how many watts of light do you think I should need? Thanks so much for any help it I really appreciate everything and I will be here to ask many questions so I hope you guys are very patient!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
HydraBerry

Also any recommendations on nutes?

Bookmark   November 24, 2012 at 12:11AM
More Discussions
Having problems with seedlings this year
I have been starting seeds under lights for about 10...
wendeyzee
coleus cuttings
Some of my fall coleus cuttings are growing bigger...
maryjozone5
What are the Consequences of Leaving Lights on 24/7
My seedlings are just shy of 3 weeks old. Almost all...
kandm
HELP!..Possible Indoor Pepper growing probz!
I have a few questions regarding my pepper plants at...
Bobby Cooper
Grow Lights vs Outdoor Greenhouse for indoor seeds
Good afternoon, I am starting a lot of seeds indoors...
Kim Phelan
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™