Best place to buy asiatic and oriental lily bulbs wholesale?

dream_gardenerAugust 6, 2010

We live in Montana, and I am trying to locate a company

where we could buy quality lily bulbs wholesale. I am

reading a book that keeps referencing the "Oregon Bulb Farm", but I cannot seem to locate it online. Is anyone familiar with this "farm" or could someone recommend the best place to buy lily bulbs?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
flora2b(z6a bc)

I think the Oregon Bulb Farm goes by 'The lily Garden' and they have lots of lovelys on their website. Not sure about larger orders.
Flora

Bookmark   August 8, 2010 at 1:10AM
corgicorner(Mass 6/7)

I am NOT recommending this source because they are new to me, and possibly new period. They have a tremendous assortment, and the prices seem reasonable. Call 1-800-847-8637 to order a catalog. Colorblends, Connecticut. Their front cover says 'Wholesale Flowerbulbs for Fall Planting'.
I Intend to order from them.

Bookmark   August 28, 2010 at 9:50PM
billums_ms_7b(Delta MS 8A)

Van Engelen has good wholesale prices, but they only have a couple of short periods when they are taking orders. You can go ahead and request a catalog though.

Here is a link that might be useful: Van Engelen

Bookmark   September 18, 2010 at 3:00AM
buyorsell888(Zone 8 Portland OR)

I've read many good reviews on Colorblends on the bulb forum but they weren't for lilies specifically.

Bookmark   September 20, 2010 at 2:21PM
freezengirl(3aMN and 5AK)

I have ordered from Van Engelen for many years and have been very happy with them. Unfortunatly I discovered this fall that they won't deliver to Alaska, my new home. I am bereft at loosing one of my favorite mail order sources.

Bookmark   September 23, 2010 at 2:43AM
Mainiac(5b Maine)

The Oregon Bulb Farm is no more... Try Mak Lilies

Bookmark   January 1, 2011 at 4:13PM
skohler(5)

IF YOUR LOOKING FOR GREAT DEALS ON BULBS COME CHECK OUT THIS DEAL THESE ARE NOT MY BULBS & I'M NOT A DEALER BUT I DO LIKE GREAT BARGAINS :)

THIS WILL END ON FEB 28TH 2011 SO IF YOU WANT IN ON THIS YOU HAVE TO LET ME KNOW .
& I WILL SEND THE SITE TO YOU .
I HAVE CALADIUMS (11), CALLAS (42), CANNAS (6), DAHLIAS (86), ELEPHANT EARS (3), GLADIOLA (59), LILIES (169), SPRING MISC. BULBS (6),

TO BE SENT IN MARCH TO APRIL . LOVE TO HEAR FROM YA .
THE EMAIL AT TOP IS OLD ONE NO LONGER WORKS & I'M WORKING TO CHANGE IT . TY SUSIE
LUFURL1949@GMAIL.COM

Bookmark   January 8, 2011 at 10:14AM
tommyk

Try Ednie. They are wholesalers but have a link (Wooden Shoe Bulb Farm) to a retailer who sells them. I ordered 75 lily bulbs a number of years ago and they all came up and produced tall, large flowering lilies. I highly recommend them. And they continue to grow every year.

www.ednieflowerbulb.com

Bookmark   January 27, 2011 at 1:39PM
rainydaywoman_z8(8)

My new favorite is Sunshine Flower Bulbs. Their catalogue is online. Because I ordered so many lily bulbs, they called me and offered to let me buy wholesale, so now I can buy everything they sell wholesale, with free shipping over $150. Everything I bought came up and bloomed beautifully.

Last fall I purchased 200 Orienpets and received very large healthy bulbs at a wonderful price. Can't wait to see my lily bed in August! I'm now getting ready to order Asiatics, as they have a good sale going on. On sale are mainly the larger size bulbs, which is a very good bargain. They are new, but I highly recommend the company.

I have also ordered from Gordon Wild & Sons; they have bulk pricing and I used them to get acquainted with the types of lilies and to fill up a bare spot. Their bulbs are a little small, though very healthy and a bargain.

Bookmark   January 29, 2011 at 1:32AM
gardengirl77

One of the best places to buy bulbs wholesale is A.D.R bulbs. I have bought thousands of bulbs from A.D.R and they are always big and beautiful! They have great prices and very reasonable shipping costs. I would check out their web site! www.adrbulbs.com

Bookmark   February 1, 2011 at 11:23PM
sherry808

Colorblends does not sell lilum bulbs. However they are a great resource for all your spring/early summer bulbs. I've ordered from them the last three years and they have the best quality and the best prices.

Here is a link that might be useful: COLORBLENDS

Bookmark   August 27, 2012 at 2:43PM
More Discussions
Pardalinum...looking for seeds
You didn't leave a way to email you re the martagon...
mxracer264
Help my Peace Lily? I think it might be dead....
It looks like this. Pretty unpromising. I think I watered...
cactussalad
hostaholic2 z 4, MN
new growth on oriental lily
I received an oriental lily for my anniversary in december....
angelaivy
Is this weed some sort of lily?
No idea what this is, except that it is a weed, and...
jacqueline9CA
Sponsored Products
Everett Foyer Table
Cost Plus World Market
Studenburg One-Light Vintage Bronze Outdoor Wall Mounted Lantern
$66.00 | Bellacor
Area Rug: Inspire Sensation Mocha 4' x 6'
Home Depot
Safavieh Indoor/ Outdoor Courtyard Anthracite/ Light Grey Rug (9' x 12')
Overstock.com
Bodan Pendant Lamp
ModernistLighting.com
Essense Plus Congac Glass - Set of 2 - Iittala
$50.00 | HORNE
Aptations Chrome Double Arm Vanity Wall Mirror
Lamps Plus
Fabric Shade Plus Metal Cylinder Base Table Lamp
ParrotUncle
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™