Just A Few Questions About My Bamboo (Pictures)
I had a bamboo plant (3 stalks) for about 2.5 years now, and it just started to turn yellow on me, but only one stalk, so i removed the bad stalk on that one, the other 2 seem to be doing just fine as of now.
I bought a new one as of yesterday (Aug 26, 2009)
and i been searching on the net to see just how to care for them, and i have been getting ALOT of different things pointed at me..
* I understand that they are hardy plants which dont like to be fussed with to much..
* I know they like destilled water over tap or spring
* I also know that you have clean/change the water and rocks in order for it to stay free of bacteria
My Questions Are However :
1. How often should you give it water? (once a week, 2 times a month?) - im totally confused!!
2. How often should you change/clean the rocks?
3. How much food should you give it, and when?
please let me know! like i said i have been reading alot of things online.. and im not sure what one to follow, please help