Source for Foylon?

nygardener(z6 New York)December 19, 2011

My grow room is lined with a reflective fabric called Foylon. It was damaged recently and I'd like to patch it, but this product no longer seems to be available. I only need a small roll or section. Does anyone know where I might be able to find a supply, or a supplier?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

You can use mylar in place of that. Also, I would say it is not even a big deal if you don't get that as even white material is good enough.

    Bookmark   December 27, 2011 at 3:49AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
nygardener(z6 New York)

Thanks TMG1. I'm actually repairing a room divider I had custom made that is lined with Foylon. The damaged portion measures about 30" (75 cm) square. I could tape or glue on some Mylar or Permaflect -- but I was hoping to get an exact match, because it's a pretty piece of furniture.

    Bookmark   December 27, 2011 at 4:18AM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Please help. Plant hanging after transplant
Hi. I need urgent help. My small chili mini container...
My indoor garden setup - any improvements?
This is my proposed setup for my indoor garden. I'm...
Seed Starting Lights at night?
In my area (Nova Scotia) I have time of day metering...
1000 watts surrounded by 320 plants! Shoe organizers are back!
Some of you may remember my shoe organizer grows. Im...
heat mats and growing plants
Is there a reason must you move plants off of the heat...
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™