online volunteer hours

ladebug(7a)July 28, 2006

I am trying to find out how many of you have countys with online volunteer submission forms for hours worked? What would be problems you have encountered with using online as opposed to paper mail in forms?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
PoPazza(Sunset 16 CA)

Our county in California has a great new website for posting our volunteer and education hours online. There have been no problems for those of us who post. It took a few very talented, web-savvy MGs in our group to set up the site, and they must have put in long hours to get it so fantastic and flawless.

We can also access, through the site, our newsletters, calendar, and valuable links. I think the site has also aided in getting people to turn in their hours in a more timely fashion than the old methods of attaching the form to an e-mail or using snail mail.

Bookmark   July 31, 2006 at 11:12PM
napapen(ca 15)

I've been putting my numbers on line this year and I like it. I get to see what I have done year to date. I keep a paper copy also just in case of a crash.

Penny

Bookmark   August 9, 2006 at 2:25AM
terri_ks(z5 KS)

Yes we have also. Without getting sofisticated you can just cut and paste the form and email it in.

Bookmark   September 19, 2006 at 11:14PM
More Discussions
Is it worth it?
Hello Master Gardeners, I have a passion for gardening...
gardenfan
Mixed messages
I'm about halfway through my MG training program. I...
swlyn
Just venting
Hello everyone, I'm Marion and I finished my second...
plantmasterm
veritas
I was watching a tv program and dont know if this is...
oorah
Rejected by the MN MG Program- Please Help
Today I found out that I was not accepted into the...
iclimbtrees
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™