Unknown Plant

Grief_TacticJuly 18, 2012

This Plant grows pretty wild down the street and one of the smaller sprouts easily survived the transplant to the edge on the garden a month ago but it has gotten very large very fast from inches to this... PLZ help me Identify this one...

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
plantmasterm(z7)

Kalanchoe, aka pregnant plant..I will post proper name in the morning.. Wish I knew how to post pictures, I would love for you to see the version I have

Bookmark   July 22, 2012 at 1:18AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
shear_stupidity(9B)

Mother of Millions or Mother of Thousands (which are different, but may as well be the same) Also known as Chandelier Plant. Invasive, considered a weed in many areas. My advice is if you want to keep it, put it in a pot in a screened porch to contain the literally thousands to millions of seeds it will drop in one season. The babies will be everywhere, and grow to 4 feet tall in one season as well.
I got one of these as a "gift," and once I found out what it is and what it does, I dug it up and potted it... I picked every single baby out of surrounding pots and beds... in the lawn. Here we are a week or so later and still, every single morning there are more of them everywhere.

This post was edited by shear_stupidity on Tue, Jan 22, 13 at 15:07

Bookmark   January 22, 2013 at 3:06PM
More Discussions
Can anyone help me identify...
This is growing on the side of the road - It think...
Cenepk10
I'm excited, I just registered for the course!
Hi everyone, I'm really excited, I just registered...
nannerbelle
What plants go over well at your sales?
Hello all, I'm a MG intern, hoping to graduate this...
mrs.b_in_wy
Squirrel Problem
Is any gardener has squirrel problem ? They dig the...
fluffybonbon
Definition of 'habit klr'?
Didn't know where to post this... What does 'habit...
gardenweb88
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™