Skeetervac

josie_2(Maine)March 24, 2007

Hello dear Friends,I am in need of your help!.I bought a Skeetervac 2 years ago and now cannot seem to find a store in Maine that sells the replacement parts(lures and tacky belts).Can you please help me?. Regards Josie

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
maineman(z5a ME)

Josie,

Sam's Club has sold SkeeterVac in the past, and if there is a Sam's Club in your area, you might want to check there. Otherwise, you can find SkeeterVac supplies at several on-line stores.

MM

Bookmark   March 25, 2007 at 10:41AM
maineman(z5a ME)

Josie,

There is a tie-in between Sam's Club and Wal-Mart, and Wal-Mart has also sold Skeeter Vac stuff, so you might want to check your local Wal-Mart as well. Or buy at their online store.

MM

Bookmark   March 25, 2007 at 11:08AM
mainemary(z4 ME)

I have had good luck on-line from northland express. The stores in the Bangor area don't seem to carry the sticky paper and lure.

Bookmark   April 6, 2007 at 9:52PM
kellyrie(z5 ME)

If I may ask, do these really work? I just moved to a more rural area and got eaten alive last year...

Bookmark   April 7, 2007 at 9:05PM
mainerose(4)

I was skeptical, too, but we bought one a few years ago and have been pretty impressed with it. It doesn't eliminate every single bug, but I would say ours gets about 90-95% of them. It's really helped us enjoy our outdoor living space, especially in the evenings. Ours seems to do as well with those pesky black flies as it does with the mosquitos.

Bookmark   April 8, 2007 at 5:22PM
josie_2(Maine)

Thank you MM,I ordered from northland express,and was very pleased with them,I will shop with them again.regards Josie

Bookmark   April 27, 2007 at 7:23PM
mainemary(z4 ME)

Glad to hear it, Josie. I had mosquitoes in January this year, but I am waiting another week or so to start my Skeetervac up.

Bookmark   April 27, 2007 at 10:35PM
More Discussions
Indoor tomato starts
Hi, this will be my 4th garden this year....I haven't...
skullz13
Stepable plants to control erosion on a small hill
I have a camp on a lake in the middle of Maine that...
Debnroux
Planting Calender/ Landscaping Recommendations - Bangor
Hi, My mom has a house in Bangor, and it looks terrible....
Baby G (Z10, 300?CH, SoCal-LA)
The Curse of the Plume Poppy
About 3 years ago my husband (the landscaper no less)...
Limur
How doe your garden grow?
I hope there are some people who still are active on...
bonnys
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™