WANTED: 2013 Wants

panambi(7)February 6, 2013

I can trade homemade oatmeal chocolate chip cookies (with/without nuts) or tomato jam for plants. I know it's early, but I've got plants on the brain! I am looking for:
Lily of the Valley, Joe Pye Weed, Siberian Iris, regular iris, dicentra, columbine, coneflower, shasta daisy, aster,blackeyed susan. Also am looking for free strawbales,bricks and wood for building raised beds. Thank you in advance!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
shadysite(8)

Where are you? I am close to Rcck Creek Park and East West Hghway in Maryland.; we are also tearing a house down in Severna Park, about 10 minutes west of Annapolis on the Severna River (Ritchie Highway). In Chevy Chase we can talke a walk around and you can think about whether you want what I have a lot of and in Severna Park I can give you lilies of the valley (white, from a friend in NYC) and you can dig iris -- mostly the light purple with darker purple on the bottom which were there when we moved in. IN CC I think I also have a very tall very white iris you could have. they multiply eavh year. Lisa

Bookmark   February 9, 2013 at 9:23AM
More Discussions
2015 Spring Swap Dates Survey
Here's the survey. For each of the dates you can put...
Larry Kahn
WANTED: Spring Swap 2014
I think it's time to think about. When do you want...
gardengranma
HAVE: Kaffir lime tree (Citrus hystrix)
Free to anyone who wants it. Our problem is that we...
Larry Kahn
wanted: wants 2012 fall mag swap
2012 Fall MAG Swap: Plants You Want List Saturday October...
kimka
HAVE: Deer
We've got way too many. Come and get some. Larry
Larry Kahn
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™