Newbie asking silly questions

ncdaisiesMarch 31, 2008

I am considering a road side produce and flower stand and/or selling at farmer's markets. Are there licenses and permits that have to be purchased for this in NC?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
kydaylilylady(z6 KY)

Chceck with the NC Dept of Agriculture and your local government. You may have local business licenses to contend with.


    Bookmark   March 31, 2008 at 10:10AM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Hoss seeder
Anyone using a Hoss Seeder? Please post a review. Thanks...
Kalettes / Flower Sprouts
I'm sure a lot of you have heard the recent hype, or...
Tomato grafting
I've been thinking of trying it for a few years, and...
Bed Shaper
Quick question, does anyone use a bed shaper? I am...
jrslick (North Central Kansas, Zone 5B)
Spinach harvest
Testing out these new forums, but I thought I would...
jrslick (North Central Kansas, Zone 5B)
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™