Licensing and Certification in Texas

eddiblairMarch 26, 2010

Hi I'm planning on selling my veggies this summer at a stand. Does anyone know what licenses/certifications are required in Texas?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
dirtdigging101(7 - NC)

you should not need any thing unles the stand needs something check with your zoning officer.

    Bookmark   March 26, 2010 at 3:54PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Gotta do something to increase sales, stay in business
This year was the worst yet, I've been doing this since...
Wow, this is different!
Thought I would drop in and see what is happening here,...
jrslick (North Central Kansas, Zone 5B)
Wanted: 4 row seeder
I'm in the market for a 4 row pinpoint seeder, the...
Mara des bois strawberry?
I have just discovered Mara des bois strawberry and...
Bed Shaper
Quick question, does anyone use a bed shaper? I am...
jrslick (North Central Kansas, Zone 5B)
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™