WANTED: Chrysogonum virginianum

krgallo(7)March 5, 2007

need this to do some serious ground cover. even a few plants will help. thanks!

-katy

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Larry Kahn(7b)

Same here. This is the only thing I've found that works in my "zone of death". However, I *have* noticed that it seems to transplant much more successfully in the fall than in the spring, at least for me.

Larry

Bookmark   March 7, 2007 at 1:41PM
collectordi(z7VA)

Well since nobody's offering to give you any you might want to see if they have them at the Greenspring sale this year. I think last year Barry Glick of Sunshine Farms was selling small pots of it. The more you buy from him the lower the price gets.

Bookmark   March 24, 2007 at 2:15AM
zebz(7-8)

Actually, she was offered some. I sent her an e-mail over two weeks ago, but haven't heard back from her.

Katy, maybe the message ended up in your junk mail box. It said that I had a little of it for you, but I don't do the mail thing. I had asked if you were in close-in Northern Virginia. Let me know if you want it.

Bookmark   March 26, 2007 at 8:15AM
krgallo(7)

Sorry -- I didn't see any messages. I will see if i can find your message. thanks very much!

Bookmark   March 29, 2007 at 10:31PM
krgallo(7)

and I ca't figure out how to email you directly -- can you advise, or send again? I am near falls church, so hopefully am nearby. thanks!

Bookmark   March 29, 2007 at 10:40PM
zebz(7-8)

Katy, you've got mail.

Bookmark   March 30, 2007 at 9:52AM
zebz(7-8)

So now I'm determined to get these plants to you. Tomorrow we will be at the Starbuck's at Falls Plaza (or it may be Broad Falls) at 9:30 a.m., the one with the Giant, Hallmark, Hair Cuttery, Haandi Indian Restaurant. Are you closer to Seven Corners or Broad Street? I won't have the plants with me, but if you show up there, we can work out something. I'm the woman with gray/white hair, wearing jeans and a light gray hooded sweatshirt. I suppose there could be others there matching that description, but just approach all of them. One of them is bound to be me.

Will check back here tomorrow early morning to see if you've responded.

Bookmark   March 30, 2007 at 10:32PM
More Discussions
HAVE: Hosta
I have 4 hosta's in my front yard that I am planning...
kandhi
HAVE: 2013 mag spring swap: food/potluck list
2013 MAG Spring Swap: FOOD List ******* POTLUCK ******* Saturday,...
kilngod z6b
HAVE: Great Blue Lobelia siphilitica
We have a forest of this stuff. Come and get some....
Larry Kahn
WANTED: Gardengranmas big wish
Wish that you will all come and be happy.
gardengranma
HAVE: Deer
We've got way too many. Come and get some. Larry
Larry Kahn
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™