WANTED: Directions and possibly able to carpool

faerieannette(z7 MD)April 25, 2006

Hi there!

I am in Annapolis and have never been to a swap. I would to know how to get there?? And I can possibly carpool I have a truck with an extended cabin. I was going to come with my two children 5 and 2 and my husband I could fit an adult comfortably 2 snuggly with us but I am thinking if some people want to go with me then I would just leave them all home! ( I donÂt think they want to go anyway)

Anyway Anyone want to go down with me? Possibly pitch in for gas? There will be plenty of room in the bed of the truck for your stuff!!!

-Annette

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
faerieannette(z7 MD)

I forgot to put in that I was talkign about the spring swap!!

Bookmark   April 25, 2006 at 12:21PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
chrismd(7)

Directions to Garden Granma's from Annapolis...

This is an easy drive. Get on Rt32 West. Go to Rt 29, take Rt 29 South. You're going to go a bit down the road. When you pass over the reservoir (lake), look for a little bitty sign that says "Burtonsville Rt 198" This is the new improved exit off Route 29 for those of us who actually want to go to Burtonsville and not speed on to Silver Spring on the Burtonsville Bypass. It will put you on old Rt. 29. Continue on south for about a mile until you get to Rt. 198. Make a right (west) onto 198 aka Burtonsville Road. Go on until you come to Alnutt Lane and make a right. Garden Granma's house is towards the end of the street, but it will be obvious from the wafting smell of brownies and the hordes of crazed plantaholics.

For those of you coming from Baltimore IT IS VERY IMPORTANT that you make the exit from the new improved Rt 29 onto old 29. It is not very well marked.

The other alternative is to come south on I-95 and pick up 198 in Laurel.

Bookmark   April 26, 2006 at 3:01PM
More Discussions
WANTED: Gardengranmas big wish
Wish that you will all come and be happy.
gardengranma
HAVE: 5ft lilac bloomerang plant (reblooming)
4year old lilac bloomerang for trade. In exchange I...
kandhi
wanted: have mvp turface bag
Have MVP truface bag, live in Ashburn, anyone interested...
kandhi
WANTED: Direction to Swap in Burtonsville
Try Mapquest. Here are the basics. If all else fails,...
gardengranma
WANTED: wanted forsythia cuttings
Or Forsythia-type shrubs that root easily. After a...
Mandyvilla
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™