wanted: acquasco fall mag wants list
Aquasco Swap: Plants you Want List
for The First Annual Aquasco Fall Plant Swap
Sept. 30, 2006
DIRECTIONS for the WANTS list:
0. If you're new to the swaps, please take the time and have the courtesy to read these posts. They're here to help everyone have a good time.
1. Do NOT arrange the swap or trade on this thread.
2. Post a list of the plants you WANT, ideally with Latin names to avoid confusion, and cultivar names if they have them and you know what they are. Yes, you can also list other garden stuff, such as seeds, tools or books, that you wish to swap for. And if you really have nothing to swap, yes you are still invited! Just bring something for the pot luck lunch (see the Aquasco Swap: Food and Stuff list.)
3. Read other people's lists. If you see things you want and would like to swap or trade for, e-mail the person directly to arrange it.
4. Do NOT post a list of plants that you HAVE for swapping or trading on this list. That's what the Aquasco Swap: Plants you Have list is for.
5. Do NOT discuss who will be bringing what kind of chocolate (or other food) to the swap. There is a separate Aquasco Swap: Food and Stuff list for that.
6. Do update your member page with your Haves and Wants; feel free to link your post here to any Plant Exchange page you may have.
7. UPDATE your posting here. These entries are editable, so if your Wants changes (because you've already pre-arranged a swap), or you've discovered additional plants without which your garden is not complete, please edit you existing post, rather than making a new post further down the list. It's just simpler that way.
8. When you discover a plant at the swap which you want ASK about it. Some plants are "special," and only available for an equally special plant, or are reserved already. Other plants may be free for the taking, but ASK FIRST. (Sorry that needs to be said; We'd have thought it self-evident, but unhappy traders after the fact have proved us wrong.)
9. Questions? just include them in your post here, or feel free to eMail Vlad.
- Have fun discovering new plants you didn't know you needed and finding new homes for your surplus plants!
Did I forget anything? Of course! So, let me know so I can fix it!
Wishing everyone a great swap! Happy gardening,
(For directions, MapQuest:
22300 Aquasco Road (Md route 381)
Aquasco, MD 20608.)