WANTED: 2008 fall mag swap: plants you want list
2008 Fall MAG Swap: Plants You WANT List
Sunday, September 14, at 10 am (ish) at Black Hill Regional Park in Boyds, Maryland
DIRECTIONS for the WANTED list:
If you're new to the swaps, please take the time and have the courtesy to read these posts. They're here to help everyone have a good time.
Yes, you can come if you don't have any plants.
1. Post a list of the plants you want, ideally with Latin names to avoid confusion and cultivar names if they have them, and you know what they are.
2. Read other people's lists. If you see things you want and would like to swap or trade for, e-mail the person to arrange it.
3. Do NOT arrange the swap or trade on this thread.
4. Do NOT post a list of plants that you HAVE for swapping or trading on this list. There is a separate HAVE thread for this purpose.
5. Do NOT discuss who will be bringing what kind of Bavarian apple tart or other food to the swap. There is a separate HAVE thread for food.
6. Do update your member page with your Haves and Wants.
7. Much more info on the Haves list thread.
Wishing everyone a great swap! Happy gardening!