HAVE: regrets

gardenpaws_VA(z7 NoVA)October 12, 2005

Sorry guys - I have to go out of state with little time flexibility, and will miss the swap on the 15th. Alfie and others to whom I've offered stuff, please contact me by email, or post here that you want me to contact you. I can mail small items, or seeds, and can probably arrange to transport potted shrubs/perennials for that "upland meadow".

Have fun - I'll miss you (and the plants and food)!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
alfie_md6

I have regrets too, i.e., I can't come either. Drat.

Vlad, you can keep the bucket, as long as you put it to good use.

GardenGranma and KimKa, I have rooted cuttings for you (Vietnamese whatever-it-is and pineapple sage, respectively) -- should I try to mail them to you?

Other people I promised rooted cuttings to -- I've been having a terrible time getting cuttings to root this year, so I don't have the ones I promised anyway. I can try again for the spring swap, if there is a spring swap.

Professor Dirt, we will think fondly of you while we eat your birthday (cheese)cake :-( (which will also be Mr. Alfie's birthday (cheese)cake). Perhaps I will feed a slice to the outside worms as a special treat in your honor.

I'm a bit disorganized right now, so if there is anybody else who was expecting things from me, please e-mail me, and I'll see if we can figure something out, I hope.

Bookmark   October 13, 2005 at 2:00PM
vladpup

G'Day!
Aww... See y'all at spring swap - if not at a garden dig before then! Should i mail y'all slices of the cocoa banana bread?
-vlad

Bookmark   October 13, 2005 at 2:15PM
gardenpaws_VA(z7 NoVA)

Alfie, I can mail you the aster and broomsedge when I get back, if you like - the weather is now cool enough.

KimKa (think it was you!), the hosta you wanted is still available, so if you want to keep a space for a big blue hosta, you can remind me to bring or send it with someone in the spring. Or, you can email me with a real address, and I can send it to you once it goes dormant in the next few weeks.

Bookmark   October 13, 2005 at 5:18PM
More Discussions
have: fall 2012 mag swap potluck
2012 Fall MAG Swap: Potluck List Saturday, October...
kimka
HAVE: 2013 mag spring swap: have list
2013 MAG Spring Swap: Plants You HAVE List Saturday,...
kilngod z6b
WANTED: Gardengranmas big wish
Wish that you will all come and be happy.
gardengranma
HAVE: 2014 mag spring swap: food/potluck list
2014 MAG Spring Swap: FOOD List ******* POTLUCK ******* Saturday,...
Larry Kahn
2015 Spring Swap Dates Survey
Here's the survey. For each of the dates you can put...
Larry Kahn
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™