HAVE: free roses, aster, and other
Sorry I missed the fall swap. It's that time of year to rethink the perennial beds. I have limited room so have to move some things out:
1) landscape rose -- Sweet Bouquet -- really lovely, truly continuous bloom about 2.5' tall, 3' wide. Just too big for my space -- small clusters of pale pink, very double flowers. Glossy, healthy, healthy, healthy leaves
2) aster -- very late blooming, light blue. About 3-4 ft tall. Also very healthy -- just too large scale for my use
3) Day lilly Mary Todd -- light yellow. Blooms well.
4) lemon balm -- please come and take this! But be warned, it's a mint and it does like to spread
5) PERSICARIA Lance Corporal
6) a red siberian iris
7) blue siberian iris
8)RUDBECKIA Laciniata -- aka Outhouse Plant -- probably an heirloom variety -- came from a farm in eastern Iowa. Does well, just not the right size for my landscape.
9) mystery climbing rose -- yet to bloom. Probably Sombreuill