Anyone in Va. area going to Eastwood Nurseries Open House?

mattnova(6b)May 22, 2008

I just wondered is anyone going to Eastwood Nurseries in Washington,Va. open house? There is a link below for info. 3 days this weekend and then again in 2 weeks. I am going to go this saturday. I have never been to a JM nursery, should be a good time and many pics.

Here is a link that might be useful: japanesemaples.com

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
alley_cat_gw

Matt, I live in Md. and have thought about going, i dont know if my schedual will permit! I have been to others in various states and really enjoyed my visits. Ive always came away with more knowledge than i had when i got there,especially about propagation. Ive visited 4 large operations and no two were alike. Your gonna have a good time.....

Bookmark   May 23, 2008 at 10:53AM
dawgie(z7NC)

I almost wouldn't mind driving up there, but with the price of gas these days my driving is very limited. I'm even riding my bike to work now most days.

Bookmark   May 23, 2008 at 12:24PM
kaitain4(7)

I'm jealous!!

I had the opportunity to go to Whitney Gardens, in Washington 2 weeks ago. Stunning!! 7 acres of Rhodies and JMs. I wanted to buy everything I saw! What's surprising is to see the JMs at their mature sizes. They can get BIG! Makes you want to look more closely at the dwarf varieties..

K4

Bookmark   May 26, 2008 at 1:21PM
More Discussions
Central lead?
Had this tree planted in the fall and getting increasingly...
libratravel
Acer palmatum 'Barbara'
Acer palmatum 'Barbara' is listed as a cultivar on...
directorrod
acer palmatum
i live in hamilton ontario canada does anyone know...
mjoancam
Tamukeyama Japanese maple
What are the growing habits of this tree. Hight, weeping...
420benz
Japanese Maple scion wood
Hello, Have a lot of Maple seedlings Anybody wants...
korina77
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™