Asclepias variegata(Redring Milkweed Seed)

wildflowerman_2000November 5, 2013

Hi Folks,
That time of year has arrived and ctnchpr has graciously collected and donated seed again from his plants of Asclepias variegata . I have processed the seed and packaged them and will attempt to distribute them for them. I have 24 packets of 25+ seeds each to distribute. These seed will be offered on a first-come-first-served basis. The viability looks like it will be low-hence the large number of seed in each packet. Please respond to my private email and NOT on this thread. Those that do use this thread will slip to the bottom of the list. My email address is : wildflowerman_2000@yahoo.com . Please put 'Redring Milkweed' in the subject line. Those emails arriving with no subject line will be automatically deleted for security reasons.
Upon receipt of your request I will respond with my mailing address and ask that you send two (2) first class stamps and after receiving them I will forward your seed. Happy Growing!
Regards,
Mark (wildflowerman_2000)

wildflowerman_2000

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
wildflowerman_2000

Hi Folks,
I just wanted to drop everyone a quick note regarding the Asclepias variegata seed status. I have been dealing with some serious health issues and will be having back surgery on 12/13 and will be away for a couple of weeks. Because of this problem I've gotten behind and am just getting the last of the orders out yesterday and today. I really apologize for this delay to those folks. I do still have a couple of packets available though so drop me a note if you still want some but it may be a delay in my getting back with you so be patient.
Merry Christmas to everyone.
Regards,

Bookmark   December 10, 2013 at 6:20PM
dbarron(z7_Arkansas)

Thank you for letting us know. I know the way these things happen, i went to dr last week for bronchitis (I thought), I have to go back for pulmonary and cardiac testing.

Bookmark   December 11, 2013 at 7:56AM
wildflowerman_2000

Hi Folks,
After my status report yesterday I received several more request and the Asclepias variegata seed from ctnchpr are all spoken for for this year. I hope everyone who got them has good luck with them.
Regards,

Bookmark   December 11, 2013 at 8:09AM
butterflymomok(7a NE OK)

Thanks, Mark, for getting these out to all of us. We appreciate your time and effort. Hope you are recovering from your back surgery.

Sandy

Bookmark   December 28, 2013 at 6:13PM
cghpnd

Thank you soooo much for the seeds, I greatly appreciate it. They will fit in nicely with the new butterfly gardens around here.

I hope you have a speedy and easy recovery!
Happy New Year!

Bookmark   January 1, 2014 at 12:14AM
More Discussions
Growing common milkweed help
Hi there! I just got common milkweed seeds, and i soaked...
BalanceA
HAVE: California Native Asclepias Seed for Trade
I can provide Asclepias eriocarpa, Asclepias fascicularis...
LDighera
Swan Plant aphids!!
Hello. I have an aphid problem on my swan plant. The...
ZukeyWolfy
Looking for Milk weed starts..I have tried seeds,
I have tried seeds and followed the directions, planted...
smilieface33
One example of "How To" germinate native Milkweed Seed
Interesting suggestions for preparing and germinating...
mary_littlerockar
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™