Jade Plant Cuttings

christy2828(8a)February 25, 2007

I chopped my Jade plant back recently, and have successfully rooted and planted the cuttings. However, I have too many!! I have 5 to give away, if anyone would like one :) I don't know if I can make it to the swap, if I can and I still have any left, I guess I'll see if I can find them new families there. Let me know! I'm in Laurel, MD, not far from where the swap is located :) Christy

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
katiekaboom000(7)

I love jade plants. My step mother use to have a huge one that was beautiful. She gave me a cutting one time but I killed it. IÂve been afraid to give it another try. Of course that was when I was in high school I donÂt kill stuff as often now. Are jade hard to care for do they have any special needs?

Bookmark   March 8, 2007 at 4:27PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
christy2828(8a)

No, they're simple to take care of. In fact, they thrive on neglect! They have specific dirt, don't like to be watered too much, like to live outside, and can be outside with temps as low as 30 degrees. There is a lot of information at the Cacti and Succulents forum. I have five of them, if I can't give them away here, I was going to try and make it to the Swap. Christy :)

Bookmark   March 9, 2007 at 10:39AM
More Discussions
Not a serious Spring Swap post (yet)
Just wanted everyone to know that Henrietta called...
Larry Kahn
Leafgro??
I started a new 10' x 12' raised bed this year and...
tinyspaceinannapolis
Bottle Trees & Evil Spirits
So I've been a busy bee this season. Thank goodness....
CEFreeman
Best MD Shade Grass
Hi! Can anyone recommend the best shade grass for MD?...
Glenmonster
any luck with "Bangle Spanish Gorse"?
I saw this plant on Wayside recently, and it might...
trackmom
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™