Broccoli and Cauliflower

BryanBalt(7a)May 30, 2013

So should I ditch either? They all have heads, but the forecast for the next 10 days: 91,90,85,80 all the way through next week.

I am not seeing any signs of flowering, but I'd like to get something else there if possible.

Next year they are going in earlier. I did not transplants in until Mid April and I think I need them to go in before the end of March.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
plantgrrl(7a)

BryanBalt, all of mine is completely covered in bugs right now. Harlequin beetles and at least 3 types of caterpillar. I'm gonna try again in september...

Not sure what to say about the heat. I put mine in in April, but it took forever to grow due to crummy weather. I'm hoping to start indoors soon and go for a fall crop.

    Bookmark   July 26, 2013 at 10:27PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
2015 Spring Swap Dates Survey
Here's the survey. For each of the dates you can put...
Larry K
Not a serious Spring Swap post (yet)
Just wanted everyone to know that Henrietta called...
Larry K
Anyone in the D.C. area want a small hoop house?
I'm in the D.C. area this week and have this to give...
elisa_z5
waiting for spring!
I am so looking forward to Spring! I took a peek at...
busyasabee
Raspberries or Blackberries for northern VA
Hi, Well I posted something about honeyberries and...
zendog
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™