Fall JM Sales

myersphcf(z6a IL)September 4, 2007

I thought this would be a good thread...for us ... Often this time of year there are sales from reputable (non big box) Etailers we have dealt with. Although I am NOT a big fam of fall planting (here) or in colder zones you can always keep them containerized or containerize them til spring ...Please feel free to add any you know of especially from etailers with unusual stuff.

Wildwood Farms has good discounts... up to 50% on some larger specimens and descent discounts 20-25% on everything else all Jm cultivars and asian maples as well. They have alot of hard to get stuff...will jpeg ya and are honest good folks ... David

http://www.wildwoodmaples.com/

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
myersphcf(z6a IL)

Ooops...Wildwood Farms sale is thru the entire month of SEPT. only ...( I always seem to leave out something...I wish I was still 25 ;>) ) David

Bookmark   September 4, 2007 at 12:25PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
myersphcf(z6a IL)

It is not a sale per say but Della of JD's Nursery is planning a trip to her wholesaler to get trees wi/in the next two weeks...She has only larger 4+ older trees 3 gallons and her prices are as good as most others sales prices. She works as a broker for you ...send her a list and she will try to get what you want if they are 'worthy" only...She will jpeg you with her pickups and then you can decide what you want. Her stuff is always first class and is one of the nicest people to buy from ...shipping is REALLY cheap 12-15$$ pr tree in the pot so you don't have to plant out right away or repot..
Email her with your list or questions at conwayd@peoplepc.com
...she has a web site but since it's been a while since she has gone to get trees and the spring freeze destroyed most of her stock trees there is no need to check there just email her direct David

Bookmark   September 5, 2007 at 8:08PM
More Discussions
Refreshing dirt in potted trees
Hi guys - I have 2 Japanese Maples in wine barrels....
minflick
Hello Folks. The journey begins.
Big hello to you all. I have just moved to lovely property...
mapleface
Japanese Maple concerns
The tree has two main branches. Is that normal? Also...
420benz
Green-leafed, spreading-habit Japanese Maple varieties?
Hi All- We're looking for a Japanese Maple for our...
folksnake
Maple sap help
I don't know if this is the right forum for this, but...
paula_b_gardener 5b_ON
Sponsored Products
30" Fente Series Stainless Steel Under-Cabinet Range Hood - 600 CFM
Signature Hardware
Virtu USA Bathroom Dior 66 in. Double Vanity in Zebra Grey with Marble Vanity
Home Depot
Vietri Set of Four Renna Mugs
$232.00 | FRONTGATE
Waterfall Shower Panel Tower System with Body Jets
Hudson Reed
Area Rug: Highland Falls 5' 3" x 7' 6" Contemporary Lodge
Home Depot