I have three Beauty of Moscow lilacs, they are about 3 years old, and about 2-3 feet tall each.
I would like to move them to a different location where they'll get more sun.
Can I do that now or should I wait until fall?
They have never bloomed yet, and I don't think they will this year. Does that make a difference?