So what (besides Tomatoes) are you bringing to MAGTAG?
For you Gardenwebbers attending MAGTAG 2007 - please list any dishes or supplies that you plan to bring along.
Here's what some other folks on Gardeweb and "that other tomato website" are planning to bring:
1. 20 Ground beef hamburgers
2. 3 Chickens lying in barbaque sause
3. 1 wide box of Foil for the grill.
4. 1 bag of charcole (we will need more!)
5. 1 container Charcole lighter fluid
6. Modest quanities of paper plates and plasticware and cups. (we will need more!)
7. 1 Lighter
8. 2 rolls of paper towels (we will need more!)
9. Hamburger Rolls
And of course, Tomatoes!
Trudi D. and Steve mentioned on that they will bring sharpies and plastic plates for the tasting contest.
My Sister-in-Law Suzy says she & her family can supply the birthday cake for my dad and a large cooler of ice.
Mary is mailing me tomato seeds for the seed swap. She will be out of town on the 25th but says she will not grow those varieties again and would like us to have them.
Now, as far as I am concerned, this is what I will supply:
1. More paper plates, plasticware, napkins, paper towels, and cups.
2. For BLT Bar: Wheat and Rye bread (since Mark is supplying Sarcones' Italian Bread from Philly); Romaine and Iceberg lettuce, Olive oil, mayo, and mustard; Provolone, Mozzarella, and Cheddar cheese; and of course bacon. I will probably need some extra tomatoes.
3. For the restrooms: soap! (the spot-a-pot has hand sanitizer, if I remember correctly)
5. Another bag of charcoal
6. Hot dogs and related condiments and rolls
8. Wine (hey Greg, what about your homebrew?)
(I am so happy we have an Aldi store nearby - all this stuff won't break the bank!)
Oh, yes, DH Dave and I will post directional signs near the park again.