Spring Swap

gardengranma(6a/6b MD)October 5, 2007

Sorry I couldn't make it for the fall swap, but we'll be ready for Spring. As usual, my place is available. We now have a fence around the whole 2 acres (oh those deer, they are stymied), but plenty of truck size gates not to deter any car/truck for the swap. When you get ready to discuss, we are willing, and in 2008 more able than the last few times. The porch provides shade, the beds will all be mulched this fall, and things should really look up. We even cleaned out and replanted the lotus ponds (if anyone wants tubers to plant now, I have plenty of Mrs. Slocum). You would need to get them in the next week or so. Hugs to all you brave gardeners, given the drought and heat this year. If anyone wants Brugansia cuttings (root them in the basement over the winter in a bucket of water) they are woodsy and ready to go. My brugs were spectacular this year, but lots of watering (like daily). Send an e-mail when you want to come to pick up either.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
annebert(6b/7a MD)

Oh Henrietta, you enabler...

Bookmark   October 6, 2007 at 8:34PM
karyn1(7a)

I hope the spring swap is at your place again. Not only is it close but your gardens are just beautiful. I sent you an email and would love a couple lotus tubers if you still have any extras.
Thanks,
Karyn

Bookmark   October 7, 2007 at 9:44PM
oscarthecat(z7MD)

yes, I would like to have a couple of cuttings from a pink Brug. Give me a call at 410-256-8008 I will come pick them up. Steve in Baltimore County.

Bookmark   October 14, 2007 at 11:29AM
More Discussions
Eastern Filbert Blight
I am interested in purchasing Corylus avellana 'Contorta'...
colleensworld
Houzz takeover not promising
So far this bites, but I did send them a comment email...
Larry Kahn
Some account related stuff that people have been asking about
A couple of things. If you haven't figured it out yet,...
Larry Kahn
Anyone in the D.C. area want a small hoop house?
I'm in the D.C. area this week and have this to give...
elisa_z5
Green winged things
HI all! I see how dead the board is these days and...
CEFreeman
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™