Disassembly of New High Tunnel
I finally had a day that was open to work on disassembling my new high tunnel. I didn't get the early start that I wanted, but I did get to spend 5 hours working on it. I probably could have got more done if I would have stopped dropping things when I was on the ladder or had a "Go For". Anyways, I think another 2-3 hours or less, with a good helper, it will be on a trailer on the way home!
North wall taken down
South wall taken down
Baseboard and two purlins down
I spent alot of time marking pipes and pieces, but not so much time on the wood. I am going to have to reconfigure the endwalls, so I just marked the upright pieces.
So much fun! Now all I have to do is finishing moving the new tunnel, move this tunnel to make space for the new one,
and dig 28 post holes and we will be in business!